ALBA's rebar cutters are ideal for any workshop or company dedicated to works based around this material. The effectiveness of our rebar cutting equipment all types of cuts to be made to steel bars and rods.
Detailed below are the characteristics of ALBA's rebar cutters:
- Our rebar cutting equipment is robust and the maintenance is minimal.
- The cutting machines include a high resistance cast steel monoblock body, which provides strength, durability and reliability.
- The rebar cutters have blades with 8 cutting edges (changeable).
- The equipment has a cutting capacity of up to 50mm in diameter.
- For greater operator comfort, our rebar cutters allow the cutting operation to be made by pedal or by lever.
- They include a machining of our gears.
- Our rebar cutters follow a quality process that ensures an optimum product, allowing us to offer a wide range of rebar cutters with a useful life of over 40 years.
- The entire manufacturing process takes place at ALBA's facilities, which allows us to maximise the useful life and quality of the product.
- Our rebar cutting machine contains manufacturing components from leading European brands and are designed and manufactured in accordance with European Directive 2006/42/CE, on machinery.
The models of ALBA's rebar cutters are as follows: