CMC Measurement and Cutting Carriages
The main specifications of the ALBA CMC measurement and cutting carriages are:
- Cutting capacity: 40 mm.
- Electromechanical displacement of the cutting carriages machine.
- The entire manufacturing process is completed at our own ALBA facilities, which allows us to maximise the quality and service life of the product.
- Minimum maintenance.
- These machines have very high outputs, with potential production of up to 3600 tonnes/month.
- They have rollers covered with polyurethane to reduce the noise of the falling bars, and blades with eight interchangeable cutting edges.
- Our CMC Measurement and Cutting carriages have these systems:
- Bar Feeding: Once the carriage situated in front of the store where the bars are going to be elaborated, the operator must place the bars he wants to cut into the feed opening.
- Bar Hauling: With 6 driving-rollers, 3 of them motor-operated. Three hydraulic drums clamp the bars.
- Bar Measurement: With and incremental encoder with a resolutio of +- 1mm.
- Cut: Hydraulic, with fixed and moveable blades of 8 cuttings each one. There are inductive detectors that control the position of the tips.
- Release: Of the sheared bars to the selected route with and hydraulic operation.
- Distributing Grill to Tracks: Operated hydraulically.
- Operation of the three routes: With motor-operated rollers, of electromechanical drive. The rollers are poluryrethane-coated (max, acoustic level when the bars falls onto it 100 dB.
- Traverse of the carriage: On two routes, placed at 9m, with electromechanical drive.
- Cutting programm: With assisted programming on the LCD liquid cristal screen. Capacity of 99 cutting programms, with a 6 access screens.