Alba manufactures three models of lightweight benders: D36L, D42L and D52L. All of these can be supplied with an optional programmer.
The D36L model comes in a version with a single-phase motor.
The main technical characteristics of lightweight benders are:
- Turntable forward and reverse rotation: The table can turn in two directions of operation.
- Angles selector: Desired angle is obtained by inserting the pin in the bending table periphery.
- Two drive systems: Automatic and continuous for spirals.
- Remote control of lightweight benders by pedal.
- Electric board: In monoblock, sealed case -Low voltage (48 V)- With emergency stop as per CE Standards.
- Fitted with brake-motor.
- Swing square: With complete equipment of bending bushes and bolts.
- Special attachments: stirrups, spirals, etc.
- Turn table of big diameter: 375 mm (D36L & D42L) / 445 mm (D52L)-With 9 bending holes-With possibility to change point “0”. (D36L, D42L & D52L).
- Gathering tray: At the bottom, to keep pedal, bolts, bushes, tools, etc.
- Bending Guard: Safety system that prevents the access to the bending area during the turning of the plate.
Our value does not only lie in the product itself, but also in our pre-sale and post-sale support where we are able to:
- Manufacture equipment that is tailored to the customer\'s needs. The advantage is that is that we perform the entire manufacturing process at our own ALBA MACREL GROUP facilities, which allows us to personalise our products.
- Offer support and training in person with one of our specialist technicians for commissioning, use and maintenance of the hoist.
- Provide optimised transport logistics. Our hoists for persons and materials are designed to reduce transport costs by adapting to the standards of logistics companies.
The main teFor more information, please download the