The main specifications of the steel rebar cutter are:
- Cuts steel rebar up to 16 mm.
- Manufactured from forged steel.
- Exchangeable blades with three cutting edges.
- High-strength blades.
- Very sturdy handles of up to 1070 mm
- The jaws and hinge-hooks are made of hot stamped, quality steel with thermal treatment.
- The standard cutting blades, made of special alloy steel are guaranteed for cutting steel with a maximum tensile strength of up to 850 n/mm2.
- They are interchangeable with triangular cross-section, thus alowing the use of its three cutting edges and not needing replacement of jaws.
- The economic is evident.
- For cutting steels with a tensile strength between 1.250 N/mm2 and 1500 N/mm2 (spring wire, piano wire, prestressed rod, etc.) the special high resistance blades should be used. Those blades have one cutting edge only.
- Sustancial handles, made of weldless cold-drawn steel tube, with no risk of bending or breaking the handle.
- Screwing system makes easier the changing of cutting edge.
For more information, please download the