Within the extensive range that ALBA has available, the main specifications of the mast climbing work platforms include:
- Up to 250 m in height and 38 m long.
- Maximum load capacity: 5000 kg
- Maximum speed: 10 m/min.
- Suitable for surrounding the perimeter of a building with special extensions of up to 2.6 m (corner, zigzag, circular configurations).
- [New] Limiter and incorrect load position detector. Benefits in terms of safety and increased service life of the work platform.
- Self-erecting system. Allows the platform to be erected using the actual platform itself.
- Galvanised-steel finish.
- Compatible masts among the various ALBA hoisting devices for different uses.
If we compare the alternative "tubular scaffolding" with ALBA mast climbing work platforms:
- Installation and removal time is reduced by 90%.
- Work time is reduced by 40%, thus increasing productivity.
- Work safety is improved. Perfect for working in adverse weather conditions.
All ALBA hoists, motors, electric and electronic components and steel are manufactured by leading European brands and are designed and manufactured in line with the European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and European standard EN-12159 for builders' hoists.
Our value does not only lie in the product itself, but also in our pre-sale and post-sale support where we are able to:
- Manufacture equipment that is tailored to the customer's needs. The advantage is that is that we perform the entire manufacturing process at our own ALBA MACREL GROUP facilities, which allows us to personalise our products.
- Offer support and training in person with one of our specialist technicians for the commissioning, use and maintenance of the hoist.
- Provide optimised transport logistics. Our material hoists are designed to reduce transport costs by adapting to the standards of logistics companies.
The following mast climbing work platform models are available: