The booms for hanging scaffolding can use two anchoring systems: using counterweights or a through bolt.
The advantages of using booms for scaffolding include:
- Making it easier to work on pitched roofs.
- Possibility of placing a tripod to clear the walls of flat roofs.
- They are safe, useful, solid, inexpensive, light, and easy to erect.
Our value does not only lie in the product itself, but also in our pre-sale and post-sale support where we are able to:
- Manufacture equipment that is tailored to the customer\'s needs. The advantage is that is that we perform the entire manufacturing process at our own ALBA MACREL GROUP facilities, which allows us to personalise our products.
- Offer support and training in person with one of our specialist technicians for commissioning, use and maintenance of the hoist.
- Provide optimised transport logistics. Our hoists for persons and materials are designed to reduce transport costs by adapting to the standards of logistics companies.
For more information, please download the